Aqua One LLC, provides most effective solutions and services in the areas of decontamination, environmental cleaning, and specialized services in the areas of disinfecting and cleaning in order to ensure facilities are disinfected effectively. We offer a wide range of services for businesses, K-12 schools, universities, property managers, gyms, hospitals, day cares, maritime vessels and more. Aqua One has the ability to offer superior products to protect against threats such as mold, virus, bacteria, and other microbial contamination.
Our Certified Forensic Operator and trained staff utilize effective and customized protocol(s) to provide your facility with a professional decontamination. We can offer services to Medical, Veterinary, Athletic Departments, Educational Facilities, Homes, Cruise Lines, Marine/Boating, Petroleum, Hospitality, Remediation, Office/Janitorial and Maritime Shipping Services.
Need routine preventative maintenance? Aqua One LLC, can provide training to your maintenance staff training to allow them the ability to conduct preventative maintenance for your facilities. It does not matter what type of facility you are trying to clean; medical, institutional, educational, industrial, corporate or public, call Aqua One or use the “contact us” link below for more information on this service.
- Terminal cleaning
- Infectious disease control & prevention
- Equipment/Chemical Sales
- Surface and air disinfecting using EPA registered cleaners
- Sanitizing Cleaning services for residential, offices and K-12 schools, university dorms (living quarters)
- Specialty Cleaning services
- Decontamination of concession, transportation and/or specialty areas
- Mitigate VOC on new construction, chemical releases in air, etc.
Reports & Statistics you need to know to keep your facility safe:
- The CDC estimates that the majority of Americans spend 90% of their time indoors with many of those hours in a workplace environment. Reduced worker productivity, increased absenteeism, occupant/employee complaints, and the increase for potential litigation are all direct results of unsatisfactory indoor environmental conditions.
- According to Forbes, the cost to businesses from “lost productivity” from employee absenteeism due to illness is $227 billion. Forbes also maintains that the costs to replace ill workers are a staggering $117 billion.
- The Business Journal reports that the cost for sick employees is about to go up because legislatures are beginning to push for laws that legally require businesses to offer paid sick days or risk a fine. Also, a recent poll conducted by HRE Online indicates that 71% of Americans polled support this type of legislation.
- More litigation is being reported about companies being sued for unsanitary conditions. Trader Joes just settled a lawsuit brought by an employee alleging unsafe and unsanitary conditions according to law360.com. CNN reports that there is an uptick in lawsuits filed against cruise ships for unsanitary conditions from passengers who became ill. OSHA has even issued companies citations based on employee’s complaints that their work conditions are unsanitary and unsafe.